BryteWave™ K-12 Edition
for Destiny® users
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You will need to upgrade to Destiny 10.0 or later – click here for information on the latest version of Destiny.
- Verify that you have a Follett Shelf, if you don't have a Follett Shelf call 888-511-5114 x1102 to request that one be built for your site.
- Talk to your Destiny administrator about integrating your district with Follett Shelf.
Once integration is complete:
- You will need to create unique patron accounts in Destiny for your students.
- You will need to provide your patrons with the URL to your Follett Shelf and their Destiny sign-on information. Click here to access banner ads, logos, downloadable tent cards, posters and quick reference guides.
- Mobile users will need to install the Destiny Quest® Mobile app (free), *Adobe® AIR® (free) and the BryteWave K-12 Edition app (free). *Adobe AIR required for Android™ tablets only.
- For information about how to get started with the Destiny Quest Mobile app, click here.
Have questions? Need more information? Try our Mobile FAQs!
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. NOOK, NOOK HD and NOOK HD+ are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. Kindle and Kindle Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.