Follett Enlight™ App
for Destiny users
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You will need to upgrade to Destiny 10.0 – click here for information on the latest version of Destiny.
- Verify that you have a Follett Shelf, if you don't have a Follett Shelf call 888-511-5114 x1102 to request that one be built for your site.
- Talk to your Destiny administrator about integrating your district with Follett Shelf.
Once integration is complete:
- You will need to create unique patron accounts in Destiny for your students.
- You will need to provide your patrons with the URL to your Follett Shelf and their Destiny sign-on information. Click here to access banner ads, logos, downloadable tent cards, posters and quick reference guides.
- Mobile users will need to install the Destiny Quest Mobile app (free), *Adobe® AIR® (free) and the Follett Digital Reader app (free). *Adobe AIR required for Android™ tablets only.
- For information about how to get started with the Destiny Quest Mobile app, click here.
Have questions? Need more information? Try our Mobile FAQs!
Please note that this is a new app download and not an update to previous Follett reader apps.
Read Follett eBooks on practically any device:
- HTML5 based reader with no Flash requirements
- Reading level based dictionaries
- Student notebook to help students stay organized
- Ability to access notes and highlights offline
- Ability to read offline with no internet access
- eBook automatically returns after the loan period expires
- Reflowable text option
- Integrated with Follett Shelf, FollettShelf Classroom Connections and Destiny Quest Mobile
*For those customers who are unable to transition to the new app, the existing Follett Digital Reader apps will remain available.
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and
other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.