Follett Enlight™ App
for Follett Shelf users
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You must have a Follett Shelf
- If you don't have a Follett Shelf, click here for information on Follett Shelf then call 888-511-5114 x1102 to have a Follett Shelf set up for your school.
- You will need to create unique patron accounts for your students – see our video on how to import patrons into Follett Shelf.
- You will need to provide your patrons with the URL to your Follett Shelf and their sign-on information. Visit our promotions page to access banner ads, logos, downloadable tent cards, posters and quick reference guides.
- iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad® (iOS 6.0 and above), Android™ (3.0 and above) tablet devices, Nook HD and Nook HD+ are supported.
Have questions? Need more information? Try our Mobile FAQs!
Read Follett eBooks on practically any device:
- HTML5 based reader with no Flash requirements
- Reading level based dictionaries
- Student notebook to help students stay organized
- Ability to access notes and highlights offline
- Ability to read offline with no internet access
- eBook automatically returns after the loan period expires
- Reflowable text option
- Integrated with Follett Shelf and Follett Shelf Classroom Connections
*For those customers who are unable to transition to the new app, the existing Follett Digital Reader apps will remain available.
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and
other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.