Follett Enlight Cloud and App
- Single display option button simplifies navigation and creates consistency in the user experience across all devices.
- More highlight colors make it easy for students to create, organize and sort notes with a specific color to create study support materials.
- Bookmark functionality allows students to add bookmarks to important pages and identify those pages with a brief note or keyword
Engage, Empower, Enlight
Follett Enlight is the new K-12 reading environment for Follett eContent focused on universal access and building critical thinking skills through reading, studying and note taking.
Follett Enlight versions:
- Follett Enlight Cloud – Online access via the browser
- Follett Enlight iOS –Offline access for iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®
- Follett Enlight Android™ – Offline access for Android smartphones and tablets
- Follett Enlight app is not an update to previous Follett Reader apps.
Education focused tools designed to:
- Improve studying and note taking skills
- Provide one consistent reading and learning environment across multiple devices
- Engage teachers and students with more instructional features
- Provide grade appropriate definitions with the multiple level dictionary
Read Follett eBooks on almost any device:
- HTML5 based with no Flash requirements
- Student notebook to help students stay organized
- Ability to access notes and highlights offline
- Offline access coming soon
- Reflowable text option
- Integrated with FollettShelf, FollettShelf Classroom Connections and Destiny Quest Mobile
Get the App | Explore thousands of new popular trade fiction titles
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.